Here are some common questions about our current service setup. If you have further questions please fill out the contact form below. We will be happy to help answer any questions you may have.
Yes! We need everyone to register who plans on attending including your children. We have limited seating and can only make sure we have space for everyone if we all do our part and register.
Yes! Ignite Kids is available on Sunday mornings during our services, but children also need to register. We are limiting the classroom sizes to make sure we can provide a safe environment for our volunteers and your children.
Unfortunately we only have a limited number of seats available in each service as of right now to help us maintain proper social distancing. This means if the service you would prefer to attend is full you can register for another service time. We will have 2 identical services at 9:15am & 11:00am.
Your safety is one of our highest concern in reopening. When you arrive at Ignite there will be a number of things that are different.
- Our building is cleaned by a professional cleaning company multiple times every week with appropriate cleaning materials for covid-19.
- All volunteers will be wearing masks as they serve.
- All volunteers temperatures will be taken as they arrive as a precaution.
- Only volunteers will be allowed to open doors to reduce touching door handles.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building and we encourage you to use them.
- Coffee will not be available, but you can bring your own.
- There will be limits on the stalls available in bathrooms, and bathrooms will be sanitized multiple times on Sunday mornings.
- No popcorn buckets will be passed during the offering portion of the service. You can still give after the service by dropping your offering in a popcorn bucket as you exit.
- At no point during our service will you be requested to touch another person (ie. high fives, hugs, hand shakes, etc.)